Are you looking for travel insurance? Want to connect with specialists that can help make your travels safer? Connect with Avanti travel insurance.
Avanti is an award-winning travel insurer specialist that was founded in 2009. The brand prides itself in taking the time to explain the details of travel insurance and to answer any questions you may have.
Their main approach to travel insurance is straightforward. They promise the following:
- Never rush big decisions – Avanti travel insurance will never rush you to make a big decision. You can take time to ask any doubts or queries you have in mind and their team of experts will explain the details to you. When you connect with Avanti travel insurance, a member of their team will reach out to you and ask you for details about your travel plans, and your health to understand what kind of insurance you will need. Once you understand all the details, then you can buy it online.
- Buy without faltering – Buying any form of insurance online can be pretty scary, especially when you are unsure about what you are buying. Avanti travel insurance helps personalize a policy that works for you. You can get up to three levels of coverage and if you are still unsure then you can talk to a team member to understand the plans.
- Not on price comparison sites – You will not find Avanti travel insurance on any price comparison websites because they do not believe in the concept of ‘one size fits all. Here, you can personalize your travel medical insurance with your pre-existing health conditions for all ages.
Table of Contents
What Types of Policies are Available?
Avanti travel insurance has 3 different types of covers:
1. Single Trip:
Single Trip Avanti travel insurance is perfect to cover you for one trip or holiday worldwide. Cancellation of cover starts when you take the policy and ends when you reach back home. Your insurance will cover any problems like having to cancel your holiday due to any medical emergencies, as well as items like lost passports and baggage.
You can get:
- Cancellation cover up to £7500 per person with the Deluxe Policy
- 24X7 medical support
- View and update policy online at any time
- Unlimited medical expenses with Deluxe policy
|Cancellation or cutting your holiday short||£1000||£5000||£7500|
|Medical emergency||£5 million||£10 million||Unlimited|
|Discounted COVID-19 tests||10% off||10% off||10% off|
2. Annual Multi-Trip Cover:
Buying annual multi-trip cover with Avanti travel insurance gives you peace of mind for all future holiday plans. Having insurance with COVID-19 coverage can give you the confidence you need to explore the world.
When you buy a multi-trip cover with Avanti travel insurance, you get:
- Coverage for cancellation up to £7500 per person for the Deluxe Policy
- Medical support round the clock
- Complete control of policy at all times
- Unlimited medical expenses coverage
|Cancellation and cutting your holiday short||£1,000||£5,000||£7,500|
|Medical emergency and repatriation||£5 million||£10 million||Unlimited|
|Discounted COVID-19 tests||10% off||10% off||10% off|
|End Supplier Failure cover||–||£2,500||£2,500|
|Money and passport cover||£300||£500||£600|
|Personal liability||£2 million||£2 million||£2 million|
Source Link: https://www.avantitravelinsurance.co.uk/single-trip-travel-insurance
3. Medical Coverage:
If you have the feeling that some insurers are waiting to catch your mistakes, then it is best to change coverage to Avanti travel insurance. When we say your pre-existing medical conditions are covered, it means that all your conditions are covered by our travel insurance (Official Website).
When buying a policy from Avanti, you can easily:
- Access policy documents online
- Update traveler details
- Change single trip dates
- Renew annual policy if no changes are required
The Avanti travel insurance claims process is fairly simple. To make a ‘Claim’ go to their website and click on the button on the main navigation page. Validate your certificate and any other documents that support your claims. And that’s it!
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you need to have all COVID-19 shots to be covered by Avanti Travel insurance?
If you have been offered all the vaccines, then you need to be covered. In case you have not been offered all the vaccines, or are medically exempted, then also you can get coverage. But, if you have not taken any vaccines or doses due to personal reasons even though you had been offered them, then you will not get any coverage.
2. What health conditions does Avanti travel insurance cover?
Avanti travel insurance can cover the following conditions, but is not limited to:
- Mental health issues
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Digestive conditions
- Chronic pain
- Heart conditions
- Breathing conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Back pain
- Eye conditions
- Autoimmune diseases
- Kidney conditions
3. What conditions do I need to declare to get travel insurance?
When it comes to medical conditions, you need to declare if you have ever had:
- Any circulatory or cardiovascular conditions
- Any high blood pressure or high cholesterol
- Symptoms of medical or psychological conditions
- Taken or been prescribed any medication for surgery or treatment
- Medical consultations or investigations
- Non-routine check-ups and follow-up appointments
4. Is it safe for me to travel?
To travel and get Avanti travel insurance, you need to agree to the following:
- Fit and able to undertake the planned trip
- Are NOT traveling against a doctor’s advice
- Are NOT traveling for medical treatment, consultation, or testing abroad
5. What happens if your policy does not cover my pre-existing condition?
In certain cases, if Avanti travel insurance does not provide coverage for your pre-existing condition in their normal plans, you may have to connect with their support team. They will guide you to alternatives or a policy that excludes your medical condition.
When choosing any insurance especially for traveling, it is best to go with the experts at Avanti travel insurance. With the multiplicity of policies and the easy customization options, you can now choose a policy that suits you rather than having to plan one that you need to suit.