High risk merchant account at highriskpay.com!
If you are classified by a bank as a high-risk merchant, then you know that it is difficult to transact with all businesses.
This is why you need a merchant account.
Having a high-risk merchant account means you completely understand the risks involved with opening an account and avoiding bad credit.
Having a high risk merchant account at highriskpay.com is complicated to understand for new business owners.
In this article, we will give you the essentials. First, let’s get a basic idea about high risk merchant highriskpay.com.
|Company Name||High Risk Pay|
|Industry Type||Financial, Accounting Services|
|Address||27702 Crown Valley Pkwy Suite D4-120,
Ladera Ranch California 92694, USA
|Contact No.||(800) 956-1277|
|Founded On||2nd April 1997.|
Table of Contents
What Do You Mean By a High-Risk Merchant Account?
When you are termed a high–risk merchant, that means that your business has a higher-than-average transaction rate.
This means that high risk merchant highriskpay.com considers you to have a higher risk of fraud.
A high-risk merchant account(https://highriskpay.com/whats-a-high-risk-merchant-account/) with high risk merchant highriskpay.com can help reduce the chargeback costs, fraudulent charges, and any other charges incurred by the merchant.
These accounts have a larger chance of being declined, especially for online businesses.
An online business owner does not have a physical store, which makes it riskier for banks or transactional companies to trust them.
High risk merchant highriskpay.com accounts exist so that businesses can get the extra support to protect themselves from fraudulent shoppers online.
Why Do You Need a High Risk Merchant Account at Highriskpay.com?
Specific industries like subscription businesses, the adult industry, and others need these accounts to protect themselves from customer fraud.
Rates and Fees of High Risk Merchant Account At Highriskpay.com
In case you are thinking about opting for High Risk Pay, it will be great if you get a basic idea about their rates and fees.
Here are the amounts you need to know:
|Type||As Low||Monthly Fee||Transaction Fee|
|Internet Bad Credit||2.95%||$9.95||$0.25|
|Phone / Mail Order Bad Credit||2.95%||$9.95||$0.25|
|Retail bad Credit (Card Swipe)||2.49%||$9.95||$0.25|
|Internet Good Credit||2.19%||$9.95||$0.25|
|Phone / Mail Order Good Credit||2.19%||$9.95||$0.25|
|Retail Good Credit (Card Swipe)||1.79%||$9.95||$0.25|
Now, let’s have an idea about what types of merchants high risk merchant account at highriskpay.com serve. Here they are:
- Credit Repair Merchant Account.
- Continuity Subscription Merchant Account.
- Ecommerce Merchant Account.
- Dating App Merchant Account.
- CBD Merchant Account.
- Bad Credit Merchant Account.
- Adult Merchant Account.
- Debt Collection Merchant Account.
- Online Pharmacy Merchant Account.
- MLM Merchant Account.
- High Volume Merchant Account.
- Firearm Merchant Account.
- Nutraceutical Merchant Account.
- Tech Support Merchant Account.
- Sportsbook Merchant Account.
- Travel Merchant Account.
- Tickets brokers Merchant Account.
- Dropshipping Merchant Account.
- Startups Merchant Account.
What Documents Do You Need To Apply For a High Risk Merchant Account at Highriskpay.com Account?
To apply for a high risk merchant highriskpay.com account, you need to submit the following documents:
1. Valid driving license
2. Proof of insurance coverage
3. Personal Identification Number (PIN) – a secret answer when using ATMs/Drive-through facilities.
These should not contain any personal details such as name, address, or social security number.
In case there is only 1 individual ownership, then this clause can be waivered
4. Business Registration Information: This includes the following:
(i) Article of Incorporation
(ii) Partnership agreements
(iii) Limited liability company articles
(iv) Documents showing that the business is active and you have the right to conduct financial transactions
How Does a High Risk Merchant Highriskpay.com Account Work?
A high risk merchant highriskpay.com account is a transactional arrangement between a business owner and a financial institution.
The financial institution provides the business owner with the ability to accept payments from customers through its payment processing system.
This system includes both credit and debit card clearance.
The fees paid for the services depend on the volume of business done, the transactions completed and the risk level included.
The decision of the type of service and the requirements are at the discretion of the financial institution.
Some banks may require you to be operational for a few years before you can be eligible, while some may only give you a high-risk merchant account if you have already faced fraudulent acts against your business.
Why Would Business Owners Be Considered High-Risk?
Business Owners Can Be Classified As High-Risk Due To The Following Factors:
1. Large Transactional Volume: If a merchant has a high volume of transactions (at least $20,000 per month or higher than $500 per transaction) then they can be considered a high risk merchant at highriskpay.com.
2. Has International Buyers: If the merchants sell their products internationally, especially to countries considered high-risk (excluding the USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, and EU countries).
Then they are considered to be a high risk merchant highriskpay.com account.
3. New Business Owners: If a business owner is new and has not processed any payments before or has a minimal history of processing transactions, then they can be considered as a high risk merchant highriskpay.com account.
4. High-risk Industries: Even if a business owner has a spotless record, they may be in a high-risk industry.
This is why they may be considered to be a high risk merchant highriskpay.com account.
5. Low Credit scores: If the business owner has a low credit score, then they can be considered a high risk merchant highriskpay.com account.
What Are The Types of Industries Considered To Be High-Risk Merchants Highriskpay.com?
Before setting up your business, it is best to know if it is considered to be a high risk merchant highriskpay.com account.
Some industries that fall into this category are the following.
- Online dating
- Debt collection
- E-cigarettes, vape shops, and CBD
- Multi-Level Marketing
- Subscription services with recurring payment plans, and more
What Are The Advantages of a High Risk Merchant Accounts?
Now, it is time to have a look at all the advantages high risk merchant accounts have to offer you.
Knowing the pros will always help you to make a firm decision after all you should know what you will get.
(i) World Coverage:
With a high risk merchant highriskpay.com account, you can access the international market.
This means that you can start accepting transactions across the world via multiple currencies.
Your customers could be sitting in China or even Timbaktoo and order your products in their currencies.
(ii) Protecting Against Chargebacks:
When you have a high risk merchant highriskpay.com account then you protect yourself from chargebacks.
This increases your market value as a seller/business owner.
In case your account crosses the chargeback threshold, you do not need to terminate the account, just contact your service provider and get the chargeback amount increased.
(iii) Accepts Both Debit and Credit Card Payments:
Having a high risk merchant highriskpay.com account means that you can easily accept both debit and credit card payments.
Customers prefer paying with a credit card rather than a debit, especially with international brands.
This way you protect yourself and your customers from fraud.
(iv) Higher Security:
With a high risk merchant highriskpay.com account, you ensure that your customer’s details are secure.
High-risk merchants need to have higher clearance to run their businesses.
If this is not present, then they cannot complete online transactions.
With this higher level of security, your customers and your business are both protected.
(v) Customers Are Satisfied:
With a high risk merchant highriskpay.com account, you provide your costumes with information about safety, credit and debit payment options, and local currency exchange facilities.
So, your customers are happy that they are getting the products while enjoying hassle-free payment options.
What Are The Disadvantages of High Risk Merchant Accounts?
High-risk merchant accounts, such as those offered by HighRiskPay.com, can be essential for businesses in industries with a higher risk of chargebacks, fraud, or regulatory issues.
However, there are some disadvantages to consider.
(i) Elevated Costs:
High-risk merchant accounts are associated with significantly higher costs.
These expenses encompass processing fees, application charges, and account setup costs.
These fees can place a considerable financial burden on businesses, impacting their profitability and financial resources.
(ii) Capital Constraints:
High-risk accounts often require businesses to maintain rolling reserves.
This practice involves withholding a percentage of funds from each transaction for a specified period.
While this measure aims to mitigate potential risks, it can severely constrain a company’s available capital and hinder cash flow, making it challenging to cover operational expenses and invest in growth.
(iii) Rigorous Terms and Conditions:
High-risk merchant accounts entail more stringent terms and conditions.
These conditions may include stringent chargeback thresholds.
Exceeding these thresholds can lead to account suspension or even account termination, posing a significant risk to business continuity.
(iv) Operational Hurdles:
High-risk merchant accounts can introduce operational challenges.
These accounts are more susceptible to sudden account terminations or holds, which can disrupt daily operations and impede access to funds.
Additionally, the associated stigma of being a high-risk merchant may impact a company’s reputation and hinder its ability to access certain markets or form partnerships, limiting growth prospects.
It’s important to carefully weigh the advantages and disadvantages when considering a high-risk merchant account.
For some businesses, the benefits of being able to process payments outweigh the disadvantages, but it’s crucial to understand the specific terms and conditions offered by the provider to make an informed decision.
Offshore Merchant Processing
Offshore merchant processing, also known as offshore merchant accounts or offshore payment processing, refers to the practice of setting up a merchant account in a foreign country or jurisdiction to process credit card transactions.
Businesses may choose offshore merchant processing for various reasons, including the following.
1. Lower Costs: Offshore jurisdictions may offer more competitive fees and rates for payment processing services.
2. Access To Global Markets: Offshore accounts can enable businesses to accept payments from customers worldwide, especially if they face restrictions in their own country.
3. Privacy and Security: Some businesses prefer offshore processing for enhanced privacy and security measures.
4. Diverse Currencies: Offshore accounts often allow businesses to accept multiple currencies, making it easier to serve international customers.
5. Reduced Regulatory Hurdles: In some cases, offshore processing can offer a more streamlined regulatory environment, particularly for high-risk industries.
However, there are also potential downsides, such as the risk of increased scrutiny, longer settlement times, and limited recourse in case of disputes.
It’s important for businesses to carefully consider the pros and cons and ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and laws when opting for offshore merchant processing.
Pick The Right High Risk Merchant Processors Highriskpay.com
When considering a high-risk merchant processor, it’s crucial to conduct thorough research and due diligence.
Here are some steps to take:
1. Check Their Reputation: Look for reviews and feedback from other businesses that have used their services.
This can give you insights into their reliability and customer satisfaction.
2. Fees and Terms: Understand the fees associated with their services, including any setup fees, transaction fees, and chargeback fees.
Pay attention to the terms of the contract.
3. Experience With High-Risk Industries: Ensure that the processor has experience working with businesses in your specific high-risk industry.
4. Security and Compliance: Verify that the processor complies with industry standards for data security (such as PCI DSS) and legal requirements.
5. Customer Support: Assess their customer support quality and responsiveness, especially if you encounter issues with your account or transactions.
6. Contracts and Agreements: Carefully review any contracts or agreements and make sure you understand the terms and conditions.
7. Comparison: Consider getting quotes and comparing multiple high-risk merchant processors to find the one that best fits your business’s needs.
Before entering into an agreement with any high-risk merchant processor, it’s advisable to consult with legal and financial advisors to ensure that the arrangement aligns with your business’s goals and operates within the bounds of applicable laws and regulations.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
I believe after going through this article you get a deep understanding of the topic.
Now here are some commonly asked questions that you might also have in your head.
So, let’s explore them.
1. What Type of Businesses Can Get a High Risk Merchant highriskpay.com Account?
Answer: Any business owner can become a high risk merchant account at highriskpay.com account holder.
They may have high-risk businesses or maybe start-ups. No business is pushed aside.
2. How Long Before I Can Use My High Risk Merchant highriskpay.com Account?
Answer: It normally takes between 24-48 hours to activate the high risk merchant account at highriskpay.com.
Post-activation setting up and shipment are immediately approved.
3. What Is a High Risk Merchant Account?
Answer: A high-risk merchant account is a specialized payment processing account for businesses prone to high chargebacks, fraud, or legal complications, such as online gambling, adult entertainment, high-value transactions, subscription services, or industries with regulatory issues.
Payment processors provide these accounts to help manage the increased risk.
4. What Does High Risk Merchant Mean?
A high-risk merchant is a business that is more likely to experience financial liabilities, such as chargebacks or fraud, due to factors like the nature of their products or services, regulatory issues, or past transaction history.
These businesses require specialized payment processing solutions, known as high-risk merchant accounts, to manage the increased risk effectively.
5. What Is Considered a High Risk Merchant?
A high-risk merchant is a business that is more likely to face financial challenges due to factors like high chargebacks, legal complexities, recurring billing, high transaction values, poor credit history, fraud risks, or economic instability.
These businesses typically require specialized payment processing solutions to manage their increased risk.
6. Who Is My Merchant Service Provider?
Imagine your Merchant Service Provider (MSP) as the superhero of your financial world!
They’re the ones who swoop in to deposit money into your bank account, all while keeping your merchant account in tip-top shape with Visa and MasterCard.
But here’s the twist – they’re also the friendly team that asks for a little cut (just like a tip for the superhero) as a percentage discount rate on your batch settlements.
So, you see, your MSP is the financial sidekick you didn’t know you needed!
7. What are Destin Pos Merchant Provider Gateway Payments?
They are a friendly local merchant services provider, located in sunny Destin, and proudly serving the beautiful Emerald Coast.
If you’re in need of top-notch credit card processing solutions, they’ve got you covered with a selection of cool POS Systems.
You can take your pick from awesome options like Soft Touch and Clover.
And don’t forget about their nifty Dejavoo and Pax terminals – they’re all about making your transactions smooth and breezy!
May You Like Also: High-Risk Payment Processor highriskpay.com
When choosing a high-risk merchant account provider read your contract carefully.
All banks and payment processing platforms have different terms and conditions for merchants they consider to be high-risk.
But, for a high risk merchant highriskpay.com account holder, you can have bad credit, have a foreclosure, or even declare bankruptcy – but your account will still be opened.
They do not consider a business owner to be fraudulent due to the industry they function in, or the type of business they run.
So, look into each payment processing platform and choose the one that supports your business the best.
You May Like Also: