An accident can be devastating both for the victim and their family. It can cause serious injuries that can leave the victims unable to support themselves and their families.
Have you faced any personal injuries recently? A Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com will help you recover any claims due to the negligence of a person, government, company, or entity.
What is Baltimore Personal Injury Practice?
The Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com has for years represented accident victims through Baltimore. With their resources and experience, they can handle even the most complex of cases. The different types of cases baltimore personal injury attorney rafaellaw.com represent are:
Car accidents happen all around the world. According to the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration, thousands of car crashes happen every year. These range from minor accidents to life-losing collisions. Car accidents are mainly caused due to driving errors or negligence, but some can be caused due to mechanical failure, or bad weather conditions.
If you are involved in a vehicular accident, you need to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Even if your injuries are superficial, you may have internal injuries. Once you have the ok from a doctor, contact a Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com to claim any damages.
Just like a car accident, truck accidents can be equally devastating. The injuries sustained are often more life-threatening. If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident, then you need to connect with baltimore personal injury attorney rafaellaw.com right away!
The Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com will help you get compensation for property damages, medical bills, and any lost wages due to the accident.
Motorcycle accidents occur due to the negligence of other drivers, and a victim of a motorcycle accident faces more dangerous injuries than any other accident victim.
For any help claiming damages in a personal injury lawsuit, connect with Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com
For bicycle accidents, baltimore personal injury attorney rafaellaw.com can help you with the ins and outs of the total legal process.
Accidents leading to Wrongful death:
Nothing can replace or compensate for the death of a loved one. But the law still provides for the family in case a person dies due to the negligence of someone else. The Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com can help get compensation for any wrongful death claims.
The victim’s family can get compensation for the following reasons:
- Loss of victim’s earnings or benefits like health insurance
- Loss of victim’s love, guidance, care
- Pain and suffering caused to the victim
- Any additional expenses such as burial or funeral expenses, or any compensation for grief, sorrow, and mental anguish
Medical malpractices are difficult to pursue and can be expensive. If you feel that medical malpractice has occurred then the onus is on you to prove the negligence. So, it is important to consult with a Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com to determine your grounds for malpractice.
Slip or Fall Accidents:
If you fall or slip and injure yourself on someone’s property due to their negligence, then you can claim premises liability. For slip and fall accident cases, the Baltimore personal injury attorney rafaellaw.com can help!
They will help you understand the law, file all the documents required, communicate with the insurance company and other parties involved, and finally help you move forward.
Considering how many people use buses to travel to school or work, Bus accidents are fairly common in Baltimore. If you have been involved in a bus accident, then a Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com can help you understand the law and how much financial compensation you can claim for your injuries.
In case a product is dangerous, defective, and causes injury, you are entitled to compensation. Any flaw in design, manufacture, or marketing can have serious consequences, especially when used by children or for consumption.
So, if you have any defective product claims in Baltimore, then contact the baltimore personal injury attorney rafaellaw.com!
Construction site accidents are considered to be some of the most catastrophic or severe injuries that a worker can suffer. Workers at construction sites are constantly exposed to dangers like electrical wires, scaffolding, excavation pits, and heavy machinery.
When a construction accident occurs in Baltimore, then you may require the support of a Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com.
Accidents that commonly occur in construction sites are:
- Falling from any elevated surface – roof, ladder, scaffold
- Falling on a slippery surface
- Objects falling from a height
- Crane accidents
- Building collapses
- Explosions, electrocutions
- Forklift accidents
In any of these incidents or others, liability can be brought up against the company, general contractor, subcontractor, or even the manufacturer of equipment.
If you are an injured worker in Baltimore, Maryland, then the Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com can help you! Your employer is required to carry workmen’s compensation insurance and any injury you attain during work should be paid by the employer. In case the injury leads to permanent damage or death then your family members are entitled to the benefits.
Abuse in a Nursing Home:
In case an elderly person living in a nursing home, or assisted care home is abused – emotionally, mentally, physically, or sexually, then baltimore personal injury attorney rafaellaw.com can help you get compensation. Abuse in a nursing home covers a wide range of activities such as physical torture, mental, emotional and sexual abuse, and neglect.
Injuries during childbirth:
In case a child suffers any injuries during childbirth, due to the negligence of the doctor or the medical staff involved – then the parents are entitled to compensation for medical bills, damages, or more.
In case of injuries during pregnancy, labor, or delivery in Baltimore, then the Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com can help you claim damages for any injury caused to you or your child.
Brain injuries can happen to anyone at any point in time. But some of the most common causes of brain injuries are due to car accidents, falls, workplace accidents, and slips. Brain injuries cause several problems, which include:
- Loss of consciousness
- Memory loss
- Loss of balance
- Loss of fine motor skills
- Cognitive impairments
- Anxiety and Depression
In case you or your loved ones suffered a traumatic brain injury due to someone’s negligence in Baltimore, then you are entitled to compensation. Let the Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com help you get the compensation you deserve.
Spinal cord injury:
In certain cases, spinal cord injuries can result in the paralysis of the victim. This is especially the case when the spinal cord is severely compressed or completely damaged.
Some of the reasons why spinal cord injuries occur are:
- Car, bike, and truck accidents
- Sports injuries
- Falls and trips
A spinal cord injury can have a profound effect on the victims or their families. But the extent of the damage will determine the effect. In some cases, the spinal cord injury will coss paraplegia or quadriplegia in the victim. Also, the victim may suffer from bladder or bowel control loss.
The effects of spinal cord injuries can be difficult to deal with. In addition, people will suffer from psychological effects. Victims also suffer from anxiety, PTSD, and depression as well as their families.
In case, you or your loved one suffered from a spinal cord injury due to the neglect of another person in Baltimore, Maryland, then contact Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com!
What to do after you suffer a Personal Injury in Baltimore, Maryland?
When you suffer a personal injury due to another person’s negligence, you need to prove that the person is partially responsible for the accident. The best way to claim damages is by contacting baltimore personal injury attorney rafaellaw.com.
Steps to follow after suffering a Personal Injury:
- Step 1: Seek Medical Attention: When involved in an accident, the first thing to do is seek medical attention. Your or your loved one’s health is the number one priority. Once you get treatment and have a diagnosis, start collecting evidence for your claim.
- Step 2: Collect Evidence: Take copies of your medical records, photos of bruises, pictures of the accident scene, and a list of witnesses. Contact a Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com (Office Website) to know what else is required.
- Step 3: Consult a personal injury lawyer: A Baltimore personal injury attorney rafaellaw.com will help you file your claim and get you the maximum compensation.
Compensation for Maryland Personal Injury Lawyer Cases
When filing a personal injury claim, you are entitled to receive a plethora of damages that include lost wages, pain, medical expenses, mental stress, and more. With over 30 years of dealing with personal injury cases, the Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com, receives the best help for your case. The team will help you gather all the evidence required to support your claim and help you get the best compensation.
All personal injury claims are unique. In some personal injury cases, the lawyer will have to file the claim with the insurance company before filing the lawsuit. While in others the case may be taken to trial. With a proven record of success, the baltimore personal injury attorney rafaellaw.com is not afraid to fight for the compensation you deserve.
When filing a personal injury claim, it is best to hire a lawyer. But hiring just any lawyer can harm your case. So, how can you choose a good lawyer? Here are some recommendations:
How to choose a good Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Get referrals: When choosing a personal injury lawyer ask around. Ask friends, family, relatives, and even co-workers if they know anyone. Someone may have been in a situation similar to yours and may know a good personal injury lawyer.
- Look online: If you are looking online then the best option is to go to FindLaw’s lawyer directory and search for lawyers based on the city.
- Check the Bar Association: Once you choose a lawyer, check the American Bar Association website to see if they are registered or not. Also, you can easily find any other information related to your selected lawyer in the ABA.
- Set up an initial consultation where you meet the lawyer and see how comfortable you are with them before you hire them. Ask them questions related to their line of work, how much experience they have with cases like yours, and what they expect from your case.
- Remember to have a contract in place. The contract will make sure that you do not settle for less, and neither will you get swindled for more than what was promised to the lawyer.
In case you have a personal injury, here are 5 reasons why you should hire the Baltimore Personal Injury Lawyer rafaellaw.com.
5 reasons why you should hire the Baltimore Personal Injury Lawyer rafaellaw.com:
- The Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com is a lawyer with over 30 years of experience. They work with injured persons to get the best compensation for their losses.
- They understand Maryland’s personal injury laws and can help you navigate the process from filing a claim to gathering evidence to investigating the case.
- The Baltimore personal injury attorney rafaellaw.com team is familiar with both insurance claims as well as lawsuit filing. They can help you in either case to get the compensation you deserve.
- The Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com team are experts in dealing with the media. They can bring your story out to the public and get your case covered by the right newspapers.
- The Baltimore personal injury attorney rafaellaw.com team understands your rights and can help you get the justice you deserve in such trying times.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Do all personal injury cases go to court?
No, most cases are settled before going to court. In case no such settlement is reached, then it will go to trial. During the trial, your attorney will provide evidence showing the negligence of the other party.
2. What if you cannot prove the negligence of the other party?
If the negligence of the other party cannot be proved, then you might not be able to claim damages for any injuries caused. The experienced team at Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com can help you prove negligence and hold the company/person responsible.
3. How long will the claim take?
The average settlement takes anywhere from 1-2 years. But you will start receiving your settlement cheques within the first few months when settled through insurance companies. This usually takes some more time with lawsuits or individuals.
4. What percentage do personal injury lawyers take?
Personal injury lawyers take a contingency fee of 33%-40% of the total settlement. But some may also range between 25%-50% depending on the case and the period involved. These fees are all inclusive of preparation for the case and the pursuit of a personal injury claim.
5. How do I know if I qualify for Personal Injury Compensation or not?
If you can prove that your injury was caused by the negligence or fault of another, then you have the right to a personal injury claim. The burden of proof lies on you.
6. How do I know if I am choosing a good Personal Injury lawyer or not?
When choosing a good personal injury lawyer ask questions like:
- How long has he/she been practicing?
- How many cases have they been put to trial?
- How many cases do they win in a year?
- What experience do they have with cases like yours?
- What is the most likely outcome of your case?
- What is the most common settlement amount in cases like yours?
7. How to find a good personal injury lawyer near you?
The easiest way to find a good personal injury lawyer is by asking family & friends, or by using FindLaw’s lawyer directory. Here you need to type in your city and state and choose the practice area. For example, let’s say you live in Baltimore, Maryland, then you can find Baltimore personal injury attorney rafaellaw.com in the directory with their client reviews as well.
When you suffer from any injury that is caused due to the negligence of another, then you are liable to receive personal injury compensation. But to understand what compensation you are entitled to, how to file the right documents, and what the steps involved for personal injury in Baltimore, Maryland, contact the experts at Baltimore personal injury lawyer rafaellaw.com!